Tusker House Opinions

We ate lunch at Tusker House on Sunday, May 22nd. We had overslept Sunday morning (No surprise after our horrible day traveling the day before!!) and missed our 8 a.m. PS at Donald's Breakfastosaurus. Thinking we'd pick up breakfast at Tusker House as we had in the fall (Normal, good breakfast foods: sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, home fries, etc.), we slowly made our way across the park. Herding our young children (4 and 2.5 yo) took longer than we had anticipated. We arrived at the restaurant at 10:30 -- right as breakfast ended but before lunch began at 11. Dh got in the long line to buy pastries at the bakery, but a nice CM told us that they were trying to open the restaurant a little early due to the number of people waiting. To make my story shorter, I'll just say that we waited a couple of minutes and were able to buy lunch. My older ds (12 yo) and I split the rotisserie chicken plate. It was soooo tender and good. The potatos and gravy (with a wine taste) and very, very fresh and crispy green beans were excellent, too. The younger children had the macaroni and cheese kids' meals. Dh just picked at everyone's plates. In the past, we also have enjoyed the chicken salad here. The best part -- our DDE card is good for 20% off here.

:Pinkbounc We ate at Tusker House our last trip and we loved it. My DH, DD and DS and I all had chicken with mashed potatoes and the best green beans. We will definitely be going back there our next trip. If it is not too hot there is a great place to eat outside.

Michele

I have to echo many others and say Tusker House was very very good! I got the turkey wrap with chowder and my husband and daughter had the chicken and mashed potatoes. We all enjoyed our meal immensely.

tuskar house certificates? for $4 more or $2 more adult/child you get a drink(adult) meal plus a bottled drink and snack, ie popcorn or ice cream. sounds like a good deal. do they still do this? is this only available at ak?

swincha said:
tuskar house certificates? for $4 more or $2 more adult/child you get a drink(adult) meal plus a bottled drink and snack, ie popcorn or ice cream. sounds like a good deal. do they still do this? is this only available at ak?

Yes they still have the meal plus certificates and it is only available at AK

Just wanted to add I love the Tusker House the Roasted Chicken is my favorite! I love the green beans that come with it as well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter