Turn Around and See What Happens -- It's Whoopi Time and that's a wrap 3/31; F&G add

Me too Kathy, I prefer it that way!

So happy to be here too :goodvibes I have pix of you, Mark and me, and then of the whole group .... and of course of our resident pole dancing DISer Rosie!! :cool1: (You should of seen Rosie in Morroco!!)

:hug: Pas, So happy to have met your family (heck my family too :hug:)

:rotfl2: It does look de-lish! :thumbsup2

Kathy,
LOVE the tink luggage... one of these days I will return with some mickey luggage myself. :)

BTW, we like to take early flights too. Usually we are anxious (and then I don't spend all day thinking about the flight!!:scared1:)

Happy that you got to meet up with Tim and family. It's great to meet our DIS friends in person. :)

Excuse me Janet I d NOT believe I was alone in cutting up in Morroco !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:
Kathy I also have a couple of pix and of courseJanet will be more tha willing to post me pole dancing !!:rotfl2:

And you're off!!! And you made it!!! Starbucks in hand, of course!! :thumbsup2 Great update!! Can't wait for more.

Thank you ALL for being here. I am overwhelmed by all of you being here to read about our trip.

Before I move on with this TR, I want to share some exciting news with you. The first "real" friend I met here on the DIS was "that's nice" (Tim in real life). Tim and I hit it off right away and I fell in love with his only child at the time, Juliana. Juliana had some serious health issues when she turned a year old. Thankfully, she is now a healthy girl, and has two siblings, Christopher and Gabriella. Anyway, although I've been in touch with Tim and his family for years, I have never had the opportunity to meet them in person. Well, this is finally happening. It turns out Tim and Mel and the kids will be in Disney for part of our September 2014 trip and I am just so excited that I am going to finally meet my first real DIS friend. Okay, back to what you are here for.
I haven't read though all your readers responses yet, but I'm sure there will be a few smart Alec comments&

We are excited too meet you guys too! You still planning NYC for the spring?

Tuesday, December 3 --

It was departure day...finally. I was up just a little bit before 3:45 a.m. to hop in the shower and finish up packing. Before you knew it, I was ready to go:

That's what you brought? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'd do anything to carry that to the airport. :rolleyes1

Now, I just had to get Mark moving...he seemed to be in a bit of slow motion (he told me no more 7:30 a.m. flights; yeah, whatever!).
Awww Mark& get up and get going! This is Disney we are talking about here. :hyper:

O'Hare Airport decked out for the holidays:

Ooooooh, looks good!

We were through security in under 10 minutes and walked towards our gate.
Of course you were through in 10 minutes. You 2 were probably the only ones in the airport! :lmao:

The flight had a little bumpiness at one point according to Mark (I didn't notice...I was sleeping). Soon we were approaching Orlando:
I wish I could sleep on a plane. :faint:

Our first palm tree:

:cool1:

Love seeing that!

We headed over to Guest Relations to pick up our new Annual Passes and pray that our Magic Bands would work. It took about 20 minutes, but everything was working.
I told you they would work. ;)

Up next, we check into our resort. Will our room be ready?
If your track record is anything like ours I'd say NOPE NOT READY. :badpc:

Surprisingly, there wasn't too many people talking junk… :rotfl2::rotfl2:

However…..

I was expecting more of this….

Hooray! Having met Juliana, you're in for a treat! And having met Tim...well, you'll get to meet Juliana! :banana:
:rolleyes2

There is truth somewhere in this statement.

If you don't take a whip to the Dismeet, I'll be disappointed. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:
:eek: :eek:

Last time I checked whips aren't allowed on WDW property. :banana:

Hmmmm that luggage looks familiar. I love the Tink suitcase!

Too funny that Mark, as trained as he is, ate half his bagel before the required photo. :rotfl2:

Ahhh the excitement of the Orlando landscape when you are landing. :thumbsup2

That's exciting that you get to meet Tim and his family next Sept. Definitely a long anticipated meet it sounds like.

Your trip really is off to a great start! I love that picture of Mark with Dumbo. Just perfect. And it looks like such a perfect weather day!

Originally Posted by KatMark
Before I move on with this TR, I want to share some exciting news with you. The first "real" friend I met here on the DIS was "that's nice" (Tim in real life). Tim and I hit it off right away and I fell in love with his only child at the time, Juliana. Juliana had some serious health issues when she turned a year old. Thankfully, she is now a healthy girl, and has two siblings, Christopher and Gabriella. Anyway, although I've been in touch with Tim and his family for years, I have never had the opportunity to meet them in person. Well, this is finally happening. It turns out Tim and Mel and the kids will be in Disney for part of our September 2014 trip and I am just so excited that I am going to finally meet my first real DIS friend. Okay, back to what you are here for.

How wonderful!! Cannot wait to hear all about it and see pics! Very happy for you, Kathy! :cool1:

If I ever get back to WDW I hope some of our days will overlap - it would be very special to meet one of my first DIS friends...and I would love for you to meet Sophia. :goodvibes

Sounds like a good start to your trip! And yay for getting to meet up with Tim! :cool1: I love DISmeets!

Aw so cool you get to meet Tim and family :)

Lolling at the poor puppy being put out for eating shoes. When my Gizmo was a baby I went in to check on him and he was sleeping on a pair of my mothers shoes that cost her 90 euro and she had only got them the day before. I nearly cried :(:goodvibes

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas! Safe travels to all travelers!
Enjoy your traditions and families!!!!

I know I am a bit early - but I wanted to stop by to wish you a...

1476147_10202907330388257_871090510_n.jpg

D~

Want to drop by and say Merry Christmas Kathy & Mark! And of course to all of you who, like I, am thrilled to enjoy another katmark TR!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

Kathy,

I want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas that is indeed blessed and Merry!!!

Disney-Christmas-Wallpaper.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter