Turn Around and See What Happens -- It's Whoopi Time and that's a wrap 3/31; F&G add

Kathy, sorry to be missing again - I did read, just no time to post. :sad:

Sorry to see the "original thread" come to an end, but I love the "add on". And it's lucky that your next trip is just around the corner. :goodvibes

fun seeing your quick trip photos quickly!
great choices in your meals, everything looks yummy....maybe you didn't feel good after your two drinks the night before :confused3:duck::rotfl2:
yay for another DISmeet too!

love the DVC room at AKL...we are thinking of renting points for our spring break trip next year with our friends since they are DVC owners and we want to stay at the same resort...thankfully her DH is doing all the leg work figuring out where we will get the most bang for our buck!

Janet and I watched The Candlelight Procession from the back !!! We saw Whoopi too !!It was beautiful and if I go again at Christmas I will get the dinner package !!!

That was quite an update !!! Loved the pix of AK!! A favorite of mine Raglan Road ,the scallop forest looks yummy!! I am pretty sure one of out Grannies had the same drink !! I hae to get Carol on the New Dumbo!!!

Great wrap up of the Christmas trip (except the terrible breakfast!) and I love the pics of AKV!

Jill in CO

Ahh!! We are looking forward to the entertainment at Raglan Road!! We have been there many times for lunch but never for dinner.

What drink did you have there? Was it alcoholic?

Looks like a fun day at MK! I love Dumbo!

I'm so sad that there is a crane in MK on all the castle shots! Thats not how I envisioned the castle for our 10year anniversary!

Lol I laughed the first pic of the castle with the crane looked like the castle was leaning. I really need to get on here fully awake.
Love the pics of AKL. It is such a lovely resort but never seems to make my list. On day I will stay there. For now will just love seeing others pics.
I kick myself every time I see reviews for RR. I tossed this one out my last trip. Won't make that mistake again. I too was wondering about that drink.
I second, that shirt really screams Mark. Love all the hat pics. Thanks for coming back and sharing those pics.
Can't wait for your girls trip!

fantastic.. Everything is fantastic!!!
I just love the Mom and Dumbo Stuffies!!! One of these years i will get to Raglan!

Oh to be back at AKL!! :lovestruc

The destruction at the Poly Beach! :scared1: I know it will be beautiful when it is done, but right now it is a MESS! ::yes::

2 Drinks?!! Not judging! ;) Looked heavenly.

Great morning at MK. The photos you had from across the way made it look like there was really quite a crowd going in. But then when you had the photos inside, it didn't look so bad.

Looked like a great dinner and breakfast. What I wouldn't give for a little Disney food right now. Went into a Chinese restaurant yesterday and closed my eyes. Smelled like the Poly upstairs in there. :cloud9:

Great picture mini-report of your day and a half at WDW! I wish that John were more of an animal person so that I could talk him into a possible stay at AKL. It looks so beautiful there.

Lots of great pictures of the park! Loved each of them!

So after seeing those loveable Country Bears, we did a few more things at the MK before we headed over to Epcot.

The monorail was not running between 11:00 and 4 or something like that so we hopped back on a boat to get to the TTC to get our car and drive to Epcot.

We stopped in the store on the Promenade where they had some Flower & Garden merchandise:

Back outside

Mark disappeared AGAIN:

We went back to the resort:

We packed our bags and went to bed so we could get an early start for our last 1/2 day at the World.

Up next, more Flower & Garden

We had a breakfast ADR at Boma

(I drank 3 of these)

We drove back to Epcot:

Continued in next post

It was raining a little harder, but we were on a mission that we had to get to.

Our msision was to try the Bacon Cupcake for a fellow DISer:

The frosting was great; the cupcake was :sick:

With that it was time to go and drive to see Mark's customer. Although a very short visit, and with some rain, we had a great time.

Up next, a few pictures I forgot from my phone and a few pictures from our time with Todd and Nicki.

Again, enjoyed the mini-trip report update. The food at Boma looks delicious! Speaking of food, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't care for the bacon cupcake even though I'm a bacon lover.

Lots and lots of wonderful Flower & Garden Festival pictures. Wish that it would last through the end of May so I could see it again.

With that it was time to go and drive to see Mark's customer. Although a very short visit, and with some rain, we had a great time.
Definitely jealous of the fact that you can turn somewhat regular business trips into a day or 2 at the parks... :rolleyes1

Here are a few pictures that were on my phone from F&G.

Nicki and Todd:

Thanks again for reading along. I should have my PTR started tonight or tomorrow.

These pics are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up :worship::love:

I'm glad you enjoyed them, Jeannette.

Only 2????

Yes, only two. I'm not a lush you know. ;)

What is it with you and Mark? Have you ever been to Disney World when you both feel great every day you're there??? :lmao:

Yes, we have. I think it was either the two drinks or eating too fast.

Great pictures. Wish I could get a short getaway like that one in once in a while.

I love those little getaways.

That looks amazing!!

It is amazing!

Your pictures are great!

Thanks, Ann.

Your room has me longing to go back in October to Kidani. I am going to be happier at OKW and BWV though, right?? One is for the race and the other for food and wine. Just really feel like I need more time there...

Yes, you will be happier. And I LOVE OKW and BWV.

Love Mark's shirt "hats required" :rotfl2: So appropriate!!

Des (Andy's girlfriend) saw that when she was at Disney in February and I had her get me one in case they were sold out by the time we got there. It says Mark all over it.

And..what is this?? :confused:
IMG_5201_zps7bc92f90.jpg

That is the Bailey's Shake.

I am envious of you getting to have lunch with Mary Ellen and her dh!

It was so fun getting to see her again (we had breakfast with her and Denny last June).

Kathy, sorry to be missing again - I did read, just no time to post. :sad:

Sorry to see the "original thread" come to an end, but I love the "add on". And it's lucky that your next trip is just around the corner. :goodvibes

No worries, Karin. I'm glad you are enjoying the add on. Yes, 55 days to go.

fun seeing your quick trip photos quickly!
great choices in your meals, everything looks yummy....maybe you didn't feel good after your two drinks the night before :confused3:duck::rotfl2:
yay for another DISmeet too!

It could have been the two drinks...I did drink the first one awfully fast. I loved seeing MEK and Denny again.

love the DVC room at AKL...we are thinking of renting points for our spring break trip next year with our friends since they are DVC owners and we want to stay at the same resort...thankfully her DH is doing all the leg work figuring out where we will get the most bang for our buck!

I really love AKL and why we are doing a split stay in September. I hope you are able to stay there.

Janet and I watched The Candlelight Procession from the back !!! We saw Whoopi too !!It was beautiful and if I go again at Christmas I will get the dinner package !!!

Rosie, I hope you do...it is well worth it.

That was quite an update !!! Loved the pix of AK!! A favorite of mine Raglan Road ,the scallop forest looks yummy!! I am pretty sure one of out Grannies had the same drink !! I hae to get Carol on the New Dumbo!!!

Thanks; I believe I remember seeing that someone from your group had that drink.

Great wrap up of the Christmas trip (except the terrible breakfast!) and I love the pics of AKV!

Jill in CO

Thanks, Jill. Yes, breakfast was not good, but we had a great Christmas trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter