Turkey Legs

bmoc_ny

Mouseketeer
Can you still get a turkey leg in the MK or the Studios, and if so is it a CS credit......

Yes, they are available at Toluca Turkey Legs at Studios or Lunching Pad at MK, as a CS meal with a drink and dessert (be careful with Lunching Pad, awhile back they had no desserts on their menu so you didn't get one with your CS credit.)

I've been wondering about this as well. Looking at the menus on Allears, it looks like neither location has desserts available.

My daughter loves these turkey legs. Can you get them with a child's CS credit?

You can at Toluca Legs, as they have no child's menu. Not sure what Lunching Pad has.

Seems like a good use of a child's credit then. How do I make sure they charge a child's credit though? Specify when ordering that it's for my daughter? We're getting the quick service dining plan. :confused: I'm just afraid we'll do this for her a few times and end up with no adult CS credits left! Sometimes I think the DP is more trouble than it's worth. But I keep coming back for more anyway!

You need to keep track of your own child and adult credits and be aware of how many you have left that you paid a child's price for. At a restaurant with no child's menu, they will just use any credit, adult or child, for the same meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter