Tumblrs

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
Does anyone have tumblr (Disney or non-Disney)? I just joined a couple days ago. Mine is disneynerd-xo, but I haven't posted anything yet because my friend refuses to tell me how to edit stuff.

So speaking of which, does anyone know how to edit themes or make edits in general? Please let me know.

Mine is disneyforeverandalway.tumblr.com! Mine is mainly just disney and nothing else. I honestly don't know how to do edits much. I know there is a site where you can get a bunch of different screen shots from movies. Then you go into photoshop shop and just design them and stuff. I'm not really that good at it. I just make the screenshots more vibrant.

Mine is disneyforeverandalway.tumblr.com! Mine is mainly just disney and nothing else. I honestly don't know how to do edits much. I know there is a site where you can get a bunch of different screen shots from movies. Then you go into photoshop shop and just design them and stuff. I'm not really that good at it. I just make the screenshots more vibrant.
I was mainly going to use it for stuff I make on polyvore, but lately I haven't been making a lot of stuff on there. But anyways, what website is it?

I haven't messed around on tumblr for a long time, but you can find basic editing videos on youtube and it's basic step by step. As for themes, you can find many free designs or design your own which personally I've never done so I can't help much there :(

Also,

Really cool tumblr, if I still had one I'd definitely give it a follow

if you go to your dashboard and click on the icon where your profile picture should be, your blog should pop up on the side. On the top right hand corner there's a button that says edit appearance. You should be able to figure it out from there, but if not I can explain further :)

if you go to your dashboard and click on the icon where your profile picture should be, your blog should pop up on the side. On the top right hand corner there's a button that says edit appearance. You should be able to figure it out from there, but if not I can explain further :)
I get that part, but I don't like any of the provided themes. I found a website where I mabe a custom theme. It's not the best, but I don't know how to customize html's to customize themes that I do like.

Update: So my friend told me how to edit stuff, but it requires photoshop. Does anyone know how to do it without photoshop?

Mine's xcyansparksx, but it's mainly Slugterra, Storm Hawks, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and plenty of random stuff. Not exactly a specific topic or Disney specifically or anything :upsidedow

Mine's xcyansparksx, but it's mainly Slugterra, Storm Hawks, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and plenty of random stuff. Not exactly a specific topic or Disney specifically or anything :upsidedow
I liked reading your first day of high school stories :)

So everybody, I finally figured out how to edit a theme, woohoo! It wasn't that hard actually. I just need to know one more thing. How do you get gifs in your bio or where some themes have a gif on the side?
EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter