How many Tsums do you have?

My answers
Cheshire Cat level 30
15 Tsums in my collection

I'm relatively new to the game
Level 24
My Tsum: Tinkerbell Level 15
8 Tsums in my collection

Someone said on another board that it's better to wait and do the 30,000 premium boxes instead of the 10,000 happiness boxes, which is why I've not got a lot of Tsums. I'm starting to wonder if I should do the 10,000 ones to rack more points and level up faster, since I'm happy with Tink as my Tsum. I've gotten a few other premium Tsums, and not been really impressed with their abilities. I always go back to Tink; she seems to fit my playing style the best.

Question: Do you think it's better to use your rubies to trade for extra magical time at the end of a good round, or for extra hearts. I'm using them for hearts (5 rubies = 5 hearts) but I'm starting to wonder if a larger score after one round might be better. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Oh and my username is craftymouse, if anyone would like to add me.

im level25
I guess my main is chip level 10 skill 2 but I switch it up depending on my mission.
chip for clearing out tsum and got my biggest score with chip
sully when I need points if I can get a roll with him he just keeps feeding himself
i have 12 tsum in my collect

im working on leveling most my guys to level 10 or so and banking coins till buying more.

my name is orko33 on there

I'm at level 33
My Tsum is Chip (but I will go to Tigger every once and a while)
14 Tsums in my collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter