TSM... is it even worth it??? convince me!

I don't think anyone can decide for you whether it's worth it or not. Read up on what the ride consists of and decide for yourself if it's something that interests you and how much of a priority you are willing to place on it.
For what it's worth though, we did the "rope drop sprint" Sunday morning, and it was very manageable. We ended up waiting about ten minutes standby, and we didn't get lost or trampled or even stepped on. I'd say an equal number of people headed for TSM and Sunset Boulevard at the fork in the road. And this ride was totally worth a ten minute wait. ;

I think the people who don't like the ride don't get good scores......

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

We have young kids and DW is cannot move very fast so I at RD I go and get FPs for popular rides while they go take there time going to another not so popular ride. This way the avoid the thundering herd. RD at HS heading to TSM is a bit manic but it is far better than at EPCOT going to Soar'n. That is scary crowd once in the building.

If you have a group that can handle the crowd and keep pace with the herd, it is good advice to just get into the line for the ride.

TSM is a must do ride every visit.

Later,
Dan

I found the ride a bit overrated. It was o.k, but I would not wait more than 30 minutes to go it...I guess I had too high expectations.

for us it's not worth standing in an hour long line, and once inside you wind around and around and the ride is over is a few minutes. Don't know what all the hype is about, maybe just because it's new but we pass on it. I don't run anywhere when I'm on vacation, least of all for a ride.

Eh. We haven't bothered with it at WDW. Too much hassle. Someday, if the situation works out (i.e. we're nearby and the return times aren't too outrageous) we'll do it.

I rode it at DCA. It was all right--a little herky-jerky for me. I played the games, they were amusing, and then I moved on with my day. Definitely not the highlight of my trip or anything.

It is sooo worth it!!! I loved it and wished we could ride it again, but the line is soooo long; even with a FP. Be sure to get a FP!!!:thumbsup2

DO IT!!! It's the best ride I've been on in a long time!!! This is definitely one of the family's favorites!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter