TS lunch not in parks??

Jaime

DIS Veteran
Our dh's are taking the older children in our party to the Quest for the day...we thought it would be nice to take the younger children to lunch...Can you please recommend a TS lunch that is not in the parks for 2 adults and 2 small children(ages 3&4). We are thinking we might only use our Adult TS credits and let the kids share from us and save the children's credits for later for SCI-FI...

We thought about paying for it OP and taking them to the Rainforest Cafe...is there somewhere we can take them that will be just as much fun for them where we can use our TS credit?

TIA

Whispering Canyon over at WL is always fun! ESPN on the Boardwalk is another option. We had a great lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe last year. Oh and (this is a good one!) Trails End Buffet at FW...then you could go to the petting zoo or maybe a hayride (if they are running while you are there).

Another thought is just using your counter service vouchers in DTD...then let them enjoy the lego store and the huge Disney store.

Another CS option may be to go to AKL and dine at Mara...then you can go see the animals in the Savannah!

Anything look good? lol

I didn't think Chef Mickey's did lunch? I think my oldest dd would be upset if we went there without her...
Is the Savannah open for viewing where they are working on the AKL? I like the idea of Whispering Canyon over at WL...don't they decorate the WL really nice for Christmas?We'll have 10:00-5:00 to do something with the kids before meeting with everyone else for the MVMCP. We are staying at Saratoga Springs.

I love Rainforest Cafe but it is not on the DDP. If you are interested in Rainforest you can get a Safari Club card. I think it's around $15. You will get either 10% or chef appetizer. My kids love the cheese sticks. Plus they will send you a coupon for $10 in the mail.

You also get in much quicker with the club card. I went there last week and only had to wait 10 mins to get in.

Another choice is Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club. It's is fun and there is also and arcade next door.

As for the dining plan...TS The Boardwalk is nice. ESPN club was fun.

I didn't think Chef Mickey's did lunch? I think my oldest dd would be upset if we went there without her...
Is the Savannah open for viewing where they are working on the AKL? I like the idea of Whispering Canyon over at WL...don't they decorate the WL really nice for Christmas?We'll have 10:00-5:00 to do something with the kids before meeting with everyone else for the MVMCP. We are staying at Saratoga Springs.

They don't! If you will be there are Xmas then the WL is BEAUTIFUL!! You could have a nice day touring the other resorts near the MK as well! Grand Floridian is gorgeous and the Poly is so pretty at Xmas as well. The CR lacks in the Xmas "feel"!!

They don't! If you will be there are Xmas then the WL is BEAUTIFUL!! You could have a nice day touring the other resorts near the MK as well! Grand Floridian is gorgeous and the Poly is so pretty at Xmas as well. The CR lacks in the Xmas "feel"!!
I think that's what we'll do if I can get ADR's...thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter