Trying to Save $$$$

topgun1357

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever booked with Sams, thinking about using them for my September 11 cruise. Also, I am going on the March 4th cruise, can I get the 10% and the $200 onboard credit and then swith to Sams.:earsboy:

Currently on page 3, there is a thread about Sam's club travel from poster: nursegardner. You might want to check that out.

You can also get a discount from DU and a couple of other companies. I'm currently deciding which agency I want to transfer my ressie to.....

I've got several quotes from TA's and the agent at Sam's was to call me back and never did! Anyway, I have found the best prices from Costco, beating most places by $200! We don't even have a Costco within 2 hours of us, but this would make the membership worth it!! ;)

I shopped Sam's, Costco, and DU- yes Costco was the cheapest but DU continues to look for and apply specials to your rate so that may be better in the end. On a 3 day the savings (Costco over DU) was about $60, I am sure you save more on a 7 day. Sam's and DU were VERY close in price. Sam's had cheaper vacation insurance ($39 per person)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter