Trying to decide...

bode

Mouseketeer
We are already booked on our 4th cruise (second on DCL) 7 nighter and we want to also book a 4 nighter but cannot decide between going for a Thanksgiving cruise or a New Years cruise. Single dad hear with dd. I think that the thanksgiving cruise will be more fun but I could be wrong. Anyone do either or both and can share?

We are already booked on our 4th cruise (second on DCL) 7 nighter and we want to also book a 4 nighter but cannot decide between going for a Thanksgiving cruise or a New Years cruise. Single dad hear with dd. I think that the thanksgiving cruise will be more fun but I could be wrong. Anyone do either or both and can share?

We have done three 7 day Thanksgiving cruises and the were great ...except the the water temps were rather cool for us,that being said this year will be our last Thanksgiving cruise

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter