~Trying To Access Annual Passholders On-line!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
and I cannot!! I have not been able to since I got this new computer! anyone else here have a mac....and cnanot access the on-line AP website?

I don't recall having any problems with getting to it, but I haven't done so recently at home on my iMac. Are you using Safari? Have you tried a different browser i.e. Netscape?

ETA: I know I've had problems with getting all the features of the DVC website to work with Safari, though I haven't tried it since I got version 2 of Safari with upgrade OSX to Tiger.

crcormier said:
I don't recall having any problems with getting to it, but I haven't done so recently at home on my iMac. Are you using Safari? Have you tried a different browser i.e. Netscape?

ETA: I know I've had problems with getting all the features of the DVC website to work with Safari, though I haven't tried it since I got version 2 of Safari with upgrade OSX to Tiger.

I to have an imac...and using Safari. I think I will try Netscape....good idea.

no I still could not access it from Netscape!! I wanted to download the AP passholder screensaver!!!!

Feel your pain--I have an imac G5 and I have used Safari, Opera, explorer, and firefox--no luck--

:confused3 :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter