Trying something new...

MegN529

Mouseketeer
DH and I wanted to try a few new places this time around to change things up a bit. We still stick to our trusted favorites but I'm looking forward to adding something new. I made ADRs for Sanaa and Via Napoli. DH seems a little hesitant about Sanaa. With so many wonderful places in Epcot it's so hard to choose. Opinions?

We haven't tried Sanaa but we LOVE Boma. Maybe that would work for your DH, since it's a buffet he's sure to find something he'd enjoy?

We haven't tried Sanaa but we LOVE Boma. Maybe that would work for your DH, since it's a buffet he's sure to find something he'd enjoy?

I heard Sanaa is good, but if your DH is really hesitant than i agree that Boma is a nice alternative.

DH and I wanted to try a few new places this time around to change things up a bit. We still stick to our trusted favorites but I'm looking forward to adding something new. I made ADRs for Sanaa and Via Napoli. DH seems a little hesitant about Sanaa. With so many wonderful places in Epcot it's so hard to choose. Opinions?

I LOVED Sanaa (so did the rest of my family). Sooo flavourful and yummy. Would go back again in a heartbeat. I've never been to Via Napoli though.

Sanaa is one of our favorite restaurants on property! Via Napoli is good too! I think you'll be happy with your choices!

I've been to almost every restaurant on property and I've dined at Sanaa 4 times now. I think it's the best casual dining restaurant at WDW. The food is very good and the servers are very good at explaining the dishes and making suggestions based on your tastes. The food is not remotely authentic Indian so it's not that far out there. The restaurant is very nice also and it makes for an enjoyable meal.

Via Napoli is good too. I think the pizza is very close to what I had in Italy while vacationing there.

I think both of these places are very good choices for trying new places.

We had Sanaa on our last trip. It was amazing. While the concept is a bit intimidating, the food is marvelous. There are some very simple dishes that are mild and even my picky husband found something.

I can practically still taste the outstanding tandoori chicken from Sanaa that I ate for lunch on 11/13. I have been twice (May 2012 and Nov 2012) and have been so delighted each time. The food quality is outstanding and Chef Trish, is simply the best. She was wonderful about creating a great dish for one of our companions who has multiple allergens. I can personally vouch for the "Slow Cooked in Gravy" dish with Spicy Durban Chicken, Butter Chicken and the Short Ribs, as well as the Tandoori Chicken flatbread sandwich. The desserts are also outstanding!

If your DH is feeling less adventurous there is even a BLT and burger on the menu. You cannot go wrong at this location.

Yum!

We hope to have a blog post about our last experience up soon.

Thank you all! Going to keep both reservations...sounds like both will be great.

Sanaa came second only to Jiko last trip. It was a marvelous meal and it beats some other signatures imo! Also, it's great value, not too expensive. :thumbsup2

Sanaa is absolutely amazing. You will not be disappointed by the food, service or atmosphere.
Via Napoli is okay, was not our favorite by any means but the pizza did taste identical to only the most touristy restaurants I've visited in Italy. Everyone differs in what they enjoy about a pizza though, so I would certainly still go and try it for yourself.
Be adventurous! For my upcoming 9 day trip we decided to ONLY go to restaurants we haven't tried, minus one choice each. My one choice is Sanaa.

doclegler said:
No advice on Sanaa, but we absolutely LOVED Via Napoli in June. SO delicious!:thumbsup2

Forget my first post. I totally agree about via napoli!!!! Its so good!!!! The best pizza ever!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter