Try your hand at the new Toy Story Mania!

mandyjaneevans

Earning My Ears
Keep up with the Disney trends by checking out the latest offering from Woody, Buzz and the gang. Toy Story Mania! is a game exclusively for the wii, based on the fantastic ride at Disneyworld, Florida and features all your favourites in an arcade setting. I find that it brings my family together because it appeals to all ages - even hard to please teens, and is multiplayer so we spend less time on the sofa and more jumping about and yelling! I first tried it out on youtube where an interactive example of an arcade shooting game awaits your trigger finger!http://www.toystorymania.co.uk
Mandy :yay:
Disney

We got this about a week ago and my kids love it. It is very similar to the WDW Studios attration if you are a fan of that. I found that it is fairly easy to get though all the minigames in a short amount of time, so once we got done we were ready to move on to a different game. If you are a Disney fan, you will appreciate it though.

If only it was available for the Xbox 360, then I would be buying it. ;) I might get it for my Wii at home though.

I have it on my
iPhone and love it! I also beet dbf for the first time last trip, and I'm thinking my iPhone game had a lot to do wth it!

ANyone have any luck unlocking the wallpaper on this iphone version of this? Last time I was at TSM, supposedly there was something to unlock once the iphone realized where you were. I couldn't get it to work and a cast member said lots of people had this problem...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter