Troubled Radiator Springs Racers To Be Closed For Repairs

:rotfl2:

That was great thanks for the laugh. What caught me was the imagineer Dr. Robert Hudson, then the Luigi Ferrari, and Leighton McQueen names in the article. However, I did read the article to my 11 and 9 year old and you should of seen their faces....talk about priceless :rotfl:. This will be our first trip to DLR and that is the one ride that they are both really excited about, well besides Californian Screamin and The Matterhorn. My 11 year old asked me "well, when are they going to close it down?" to which I then "starting today April 1st" wink wink. She caught on after that, my 9 year old, however, I had to explain to her that it was only a joke :goodvibes.

This morning, when I remembered that it was April Fool's Day, I thought to myself 'I wonder what 'article' Hydroguy will post today! :rotfl2:

This morning, when I remembered that it was April Fool's Day, I thought to myself 'I wonder what 'article' Hydroguy will post today! :rotfl2:

I read it, was fooled, thought immediately of your trip and debated whether to be the one to break the bad news to you guys...and then I figured it out. So I was stressed for YOU even if you weren't! *sigh*

I read it, was fooled, thought immediately of your trip and debated whether to be the one to break the bad news to you guys...and then I figured it out. So I was stressed for YOU even if you weren't! *sigh*

You're a good friend, Rhonna! ;)

Good one! You totally got me!

I always fall for these things. I'm remembering now the post last year about the Ariel ride going down and it was right before we left for DL. I was freaking out then too!

:rotfl2: Me too! Sorry you didn't get me, but this years is a good one Trey! Loved the reference to Dr. Hudson. :thumbsup2

Oh this got me good..

Only a few days out until we leave and I was checking the boards before work started..I clicked the headline and literally went wide eyes..and started to say " WT..F..?" Then I realized it was April 1st..shook my head and laughed. :rotfl2:

Ack!! I almost forwarded this to my friends who we are going with us to DLR on Thursday! Missed all the good Cars references - but saved by seeing the date at the bottom. Good job Hydro - evil, but good job. :thumbsup2

Totally got me. I thought WOW a lot of unhappy customers. and WHY would it take all of the rest of 2013? Phew. That was a good one.

Well this WDW Veteran fell for this. I am planning on flying from Vancouver after the Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska to LAX to visit CarsLand before we fly back to the East Coast. You Got Me!!

:rotfl2: Me too! Sorry you didn't get me, but this years is a good one Trey! Loved the reference to Dr. Hudson. :thumbsup2

Me three. Yesterday, I took a look at the title in the thread list, and just smiled to myself. Good one, Trey!

-Bob

Very well done :thumbsup2.... Had the wife and I there for a bit. Names kinda gave it away though.

A very nice article... got to tell my daughter about this to see the look on her face. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter