Troubled Radiator Springs Racers To Be Closed For Repairs

Don't fool me like this! I fell for it for a minute, I thought no thunder mt or racers Arghhh! Then I remembered it was April 1st. I still won't have thunder though.....:joker:

Hydroguy, you totally got me! I was flipping out! :eek:

We got home so late last night from being out of town for Easter. I read it in a stupor from being so tired. I've been had! :laughing:

I was so upset, I texted my DH at work. Then I read the responses. No fair. I am home with the flu. I think you just delayed my recovery!!

Not funny!

Okay yes it is, but not cool man haha!

I was thinking "okay so far what is refundable what will have change fees'

I too am bummed about the Space Mtn closure this summer.

But I could not get out of the first sentence with you? I am losing my touch. Next year I will try harder!

:stir:

Space is down? For REAL? I can't find this info online anywhere.... hmmm

Do you know how much $$$$$$ it would cost Disney to have RSR down for just a few weeks - let alone for a refurbish close? There will inevitably come a time for that, but hopefully they'll have another stellar attraction in place before it does!

Oddly enough, hasn't RSR been doing a lot better as far as breakdown frequency and length of time getting back in action?

Cute joke though, April 1st is a morning when you should get your coffee before reading the news!

Sigh. As someone born on April 1st, I'm not a huge fan of April Fool's jokes.

Have to admit I was suckered in and completely disappointed but luckily only for a few moments while I was reading and then thought maybe it is an April Fool's joke so I went down a couple of posts.

Definitely got me!

Sigh. As someone born on April 1st, I'm not a huge fan of April Fool's jokes.

:bday: from me, too. :goodvibes

My daughter's birthday is Wednesday. I was really worried it would be the first. I'm not a fan of April Fool's jokes, either. Although I knew to expect something here. ::yes::

Well Played, it had me for a minute until I hit the date, took copy and put in email to daughter, told her we should change our plans in July and go to Harry Potter. She was bummed, then reply backed with April fools what was great she showed her Mom the email and she was tore up also. So add 3 to your list of gotcha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter