Troubled Radiator Springs Racers To Be Closed For Repairs

OH MY, what a naughty naughty April's fool joke....:scared1:

I am half alseep, and not any coffee yet, and then I see this, OMG, I thought no way, then I re-read it, and then thought no way..... :lmao:

alicia1506 said:
i'm just surprised no one has mentioned/picked up the fact that doc hudson was mentioned, fiat, luigi and ferrari are mentioned, not to mention 'leighton mcqueen' -- hello... it's pretty obvious this is a prank :) :thumbsup2

I was half asleep, playing with my phone in bed... I'm surprised I "got" any of it. ;)

Lana :)

OMG I HATE you HYDRO :rotfl2: Just kidding. WOW you got me good though. I read the whole article and I didn't even see the date that was posted. I would have believed it if I didn't read the following posters on the thread. While reading I had that bad feeling in my stomach and chest sort of like when you hear the bad news that your dog died. I was about to text my g/f and say "can you believe this %$$%!! First no Big thunder mountain and now RSR!! LOL".

Wow you got me good. :rotfl2::lmao:

Until we got to Fiat, my heart was sinking. Flat tire. Luigi. Doc Hudson. :: click ::

well played, evil genius, well played.

You had me for about 30 seconds-long enough to make my stomach sink as we are headed to DLR in August and have not ridden RSR yet. You are funny :rotfl2: and mean ;) ha, ha.

Happy April 1st Everyone. :)

:rotfl2:I was totally freaked! LOL My husband and I are making a quick 1.5 day trip to Disneyland from Las Vegas next week so we can see the new Radiator Springs. I wanted to cry! Definitely got me!

OMG - I'm checking the boards one last time before we get on the plane TODAY and have already been plotting our strategy - RSR is really top on our list since it was under construction when we were there last, so you really got me until about halfway through.

So glad I didn't have to break this to my kids - BTMR being down had just about done them in - the oldest opines about it almost every day. This would have put him over the edge.

Now to decide if I feel like playing this on them when they get up....:rotfl2:

Oh.my.god. You had me going there for a minute! I was thinking NOOOOO!! This is going to be our last trip to Disneyland for quite some time since we are moving to Florida next year!! Our kids have their hearts set on riding the racers!! WHEW!!! GOOD ONE! :lmao:

Half way through the first sentence and I'm thinking, "what?!?! Oh, wait, ugh, yeah, no - it's the first, isn't it?" An "A" for creativity, but I've never busted you in the first sentence before! Hehehe

The "remainder of 2013" was a bit much ... and yet, Big Thunder's current closure could have easily passed as a joke given it's length and inclusion of Spring Break season, as well as Space Mountain's upcoming closure throughout the entire summer, so one never really does know, huh?

- Dreams
I too am bummed about the Space Mtn closure this summer.

But I could not get out of the first sentence with you? I am losing my touch. Next year I will try harder!

:stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter