Trouble starting a new thread

Miss Ang

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to start a thread in the Disney Restaurants section, and then I tried in the techinical support area, but both places it says I do not have permission to access this page whenever I try to post. I can see the pages and read each thread, but I just can't reply or start a new thread. How can I get help with this or is there something else I should've done to get access?? Thanks.

It's possible that you may have too low a post count to start a new thread but I'm not positive.
Makes sense to me...I'm not 100% sure either.

17.gif

Look down at the bottom left hand side of this page at the posting rules box. It will say if you have posting rights.

Just FYI, there is no minimum amount needed to post a thread or to post to a thread. Only to PM and to post links within your post.

Glad you got it figured out!

It looks you already made posts. I just wanted to say welcome to DISboards, be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts