Trouble Buying TDR Tickets

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
I’ve tried buying tickets for my upcoming trip for two days now. After putting in my card info and hitting purchase, I get a message that says “Unable to process at this time.” I’ve tried a couple different cards and get the same message. I also called my bank. They saw the transaction and said it’s Disney’s side—not the bank’s. They said that payment goes through then Disney instantly reverses it for some reason. I’ve tried calling the TDR customer service number for online reservations and no one ever answers.

Any advice? Thanks!

Are you using a credit card issued in Japan?
Foreign credit cards are often rejected when purchasing TDR tickets online or at convenience stores.

Are you using a credit card issued in Japan?
Foreign credit cards are often rejected when purchasing TDR tickets online or at convenience stores.
I’m using my US issued credit cards, same as I’ve always used the half dozen other times I’ve been to TDR. It’s strange.

I've also heard that VISAs will get rejected, but not MasterCard.

I've also heard that VISAs will get rejected, but not MasterCard.

I've have US issued Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards rejected. I've also had friends get foreign Visa cards accepted. It's a little arbitrary but in general, if you aren't using a Japanese credit card, expect it to get rejected everywhere except the Disney stores and ticket booths. If it gets accepted, then you got lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter