Trouble accessing resort bucket for theme park reservations?

shosh1530

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to book my theme park reservations for May 31-June 2 during my stay at DLH. I was counting on the resort bucket as some of these days are already gone for regular reservations.

I've linked my hotel reservation and tickets to my account. When I see my hotel reservation, I see the "Make a Theme Park Reservation" button, but when I click a dialog box briefly flashes then disappears. Nothing happens.

I've tried incognito windows, different browsers, etc. When I tried the app, it took me to the disneyland website, had me log in, but then I got an Access Denied message.

I'll try again in the morning, but feeling stressed as I saw one of my dates now only has DL start times (on a day I was planning for DCA).

Do you have to have the same number of tickets as are on your reservation?

Last edited:
You cannot make 5 reservations if you only have 4 tickets if that's what you are asking.

You cannot make 5 reservations if you only have 4 tickets if that's what you are asking.
I meant the opposite - have more people on hotel reservation than the tickets I was booking for.

But... After many, many attempts I finally managed to get our reservations booked late last night. No idea if it was a glitch or what, but I finally did it on my phone.

I meant the opposite - have more people on hotel reservation than the tickets I was booking for.

But... After many, many attempts I finally managed to get our reservations booked late last night. No idea if it was a glitch or what, but I finally did it on my phone.
Ah well then that's just silly Disney IT then. Glad you were able to fix it!

I couldn't get it to work on my phone. It would only work on the website on a computer:confused3 This was in Marchl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter