Tropicana Inn

Shegardens

Mouseketeer
For those that have stayed there, i am fully anticipating that it's a crappy breakfast included. How much do they charge for cereal and milk, or eggs? Is the toast included? Trying to see what we will order from Vons.

We stayed there a few years ago but we didn't eat the breakfast. It started too late in the morning to get to the parks before rope drop at the time. I believe it is a basket of fruit and some pastries. I don t know what they charged for milk, but if your ordering from Vons anyway Id just get a half gallon.

OP you posted this at 6:30 am and then bumped it at 7:30 am, people may not have been up to answer you then. :) When we stayed there they did not have anything hot and you couldn't buy anything, it was simply the standard danish, fruit, cereal type of breakfast. Cereal and milk was included in the breakfast but we have not stayed there for probably 4 years now.

We have stayed here for like the last 21 years or so --yes I am that old.The breakfast here is a continental one with rolls, fruit, donuts, etc.Milk is reasonably cheap say $1,50 for a stop in go size bottle maybe 14 oz or so.I usually grab a couple.As memory serves I bring boxed cereal in suit case and buy the milk.They have coffee, juice.I personally do not get the hostility to this place.We always stay in an Executive Suite, they face the front, it has a huge garden tub, two bathrooms, two flatscreens, two balconies, a great view of the monorail and the park.It has a king bed in one room with a separate bath and a couch/pull out sofa.It has fridge.microwave, coffee maker.

I have stayed in other places over the years, Embassy Suites, Carousel but this place gets my vote.They have a huge hot tub, pool is ok lots of kids, but overall a great place to recharge.

What I love about this place is it is one of the closest and the room at least the suite is really nice and remodeled with a great view.You can come out of park and take a nap, have cheap lunch, hot tub a bit , and go back in the evening, usually you catch the afternoon parade at mainstreet.

There are many hotels that claim to be close here but in my old age I am willing to pay for a room thats close in.The going rate here although it might vary is about $200 for the suite, our friends got regular room for $89 in a couple of weeks.

If you are lucky enough to get an executive suite its like 20 ft to the breakfast room, so thats another plus.I am one of those that springs for the room and we tend to fast food and eat cheap.Its a great place and room , and overall this is our home place.

Yes they only charge for cereal and milk. I agree it is strange but nothing is perfect.There is a pretty good amount of food here for free or cheap, McDonalds is next door if you want variety.

My child is in college program will visit him for Presidents Day.Be happy to give you an update soon..

Also recommend calling them and telling you love the place, always stay there, etc. and see if you can get a better rate.Sometimes they will cut you a deal..

We have stayed here for like the last 21 years or so --yes I am that old.The breakfast here is a continental one with rolls, fruit, donuts, etc.Milk is reasonably cheap say $1,50 for a stop in go size bottle maybe 14 oz or so.I usually grab a couple.As memory serves I bring boxed cereal in suit case and buy the milk.They have coffee, juice.I personally do not get the hostility to this place.We always stay in an Executive Suite, they face the front, it has a huge garden tub, two bathrooms, two flatscreens, two balconies, a great view of the monorail and the park.It has a king bed in one room with a separate bath and a couch/pull out sofa.It has fridge.microwave, coffee maker.

I have stayed in other places over the years, Embassy Suites, Carousel but this place gets my vote.They have a huge hot tub, pool is ok lots of kids, but overall a great place to recharge.

What I love about this place is it is one of the closest and the room at least the suite is really nice and remodeled with a great view.You can come out of park and take a nap, have cheap lunch, hot tub a bit , and go back in the evening, usually you catch the afternoon parade at mainstreet.

There are many hotels that claim to be close here but in my old age I am willing to pay for a room thats close in.The going rate here although it might vary is about $200 for the suite, our friends got regular room for $89 in a couple of weeks.

If you are lucky enough to get an executive suite its like 20 ft to the breakfast room, so thats another plus.I am one of those that springs for the room and we tend to fast food and eat cheap.Its a great place and room , and overall this is our home place.

What hostility? :confused3 We very much enjoyed ourselves when we stayed there, although the rooms were dated the pool and hot tub were excellent, staff was always pleasant and it's very close to the parks. We don't stay here any longer because we own a time share property and we either stay there or we stay at the Anaheim Plaza (for $59-89 a night) or the HoJo (with the Retro Rate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter