Tropical Print Clothing ?

Surfergirl

<font color=green>I think these are all wonderful
Does anyone know of a good site for tropical dresses or skirts? I'm having trouble finding things I like.

Thanks for the Fresh Produce idea. I had never seen this online store!! To get to that website, it's fresh-produce dot biz

Are you talking about Disney tropical prints or any tropical prints? That makes a big difference.

You can always find tropical clothing at www.hilohattie.com

Yes, I agree. Hilo Hattie has an extensive array of tropical outfits. When we visited Kauai last year, that is where we got matching outfits for the family. We had "Lifestyle portraits" taken and I ordered Christmas photocards. Turned out really nice!

:cool2:

Thanks for the ideas. I'll check out the websites.
It is not just Disney, any tropical looks are good.

I was also looking for tropical prints...preferably Disney and someone on the boards suggested Ebay (which I never would have thought of) and found some really cute, NEW, stuff for a decent price. Just a suggestion.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter