• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron previews for DVC?

YAY! Will be back on the 24th - my DD wasn't able to go for AP preview so hoping we can get into VQ! I LOVED Tron!

It was sooo good. We were a little late to our time because of small flight delays but they let us ride!!

Definitely would have been nice a tad longer but I could ride again unlike GOTG which I can’t!!

It was sooo good. We were a little late to our time because of small flight delays but they let us ride!!

Definitely would have been nice a tad longer but I could ride again unlike GOTG which I can’t!!
Glad they let you ride but I hope they don't do what they started doing for GOTG where you could show up anytime after your group was called instead of the 1 hour window. It makes the queue get sooo much longer as the day goes on. If we don't get something under group 35 for GOTG we usually just buy an ILL.

Now, for TRON I think we'll try for the VQ each day we are there but on the evenings we are going to go to MK we will buy a late ILL because it looks so much better in the dark.

Glad they let you ride but I hope they don't do what they started doing for GOTG where you could show up anytime after your group was called instead of the 1 hour window. It makes the queue get sooo much longer as the day goes on. If we don't get something under group 35 for GOTG we usually just buy an ILL.

Now, for TRON I think we'll try for the VQ each day we are there but on the evenings we are going to go to MK we will buy a late ILL because it looks so much better in the dark.

Well she did ask us why we were late so it wasn’t an automatic but we were happy they did..seeming it was just over an hour later. …especially since you can’t choose your BG and they allow you to secure it before you are even on site.

Well she did ask us why we were late so it wasn’t an automatic but we were happy they did..seeming it was just over an hour later. …especially since you can’t choose your BG and they allow you to secure it before you are even on site.
There are reports over on FB that they were not letting most people in outside of their times.....

Disney has had two VQs simultaneously - Guardians and AP magnet pick up, lol.

We were chatting with a CM at GOTG today and she warned us not to be late for our Tron VQ as they are being fairly strict about the window.

Due to RIDE IS BETTER AT NIGHT thought,
They will have to do something about being late.
Wonder if VQ will end early 7:00ish to ward off the rush. BUT will that work ?

Due to RIDE IS BETTER AT NIGHT thought,
They will have to do something about being late.
Wonder if VQ will end early 7:00ish to ward off the rush. BUT will that work ?
If they just stay strict from the beginning and don't let people in after their time is cut off then the problem takes care of itself.

ETA: The whole point of the VQ is to not have people wait hours in line at the ride. That only works if people show up (and are allowed in) at their allotted times.

Last edited:

Exactly same for me! Did the DVC preview a few weeks ago and was nervous as I’m not a huge coaster person (and GOTG did NOT go well 🥴). But I loved TRON and only wished I could ride it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter