Triple or Double Stroller?

Kbosch

Mouseketeer
We will be heading to WDW in September with my 5 year old, just turned 4 year old and almost 3 year old. We hardly take the stroller when we go anywhere now, but I could see all 3 of them getting tired by the end of the day. I was planning on taking or renting a double and having them take turns; is a triple stroller overkill? Or a double and a single? That seems like a lot since most of the time I know my 6 year old won't want to be in it.

We are flying and staying at CBR, so will mostly be taking buses/hopefully gondolas the whole trip.

Any suggestions appreciated!

How about a double with a riding platform for the oldest?

That's what I've been trying to find, so if anyone has something like that please let me know! But most of the ones I've seen only have the platform if you take the second seat out. o_O

Baby Jogger City Select Double has a third person ramp that attaches right under the handle bars.

c7a713c1-bb98-40d4-b2aa-47d0404119c0.jpeg.w960.jpg

Another option that is allowed are those stroller wagons. You have to have the one you can only push but I believe there is a rental company you can get them from and that may let you get all of the kids in. I looked at one of the other triple sit stand ones and it was too big for Disney based on their size restrictions...

upload_2019-2-22_22-58-24.jpeg

You can rent from this vendor: https://www.mainstreetstrollers.com/

FYI strollers have to be smaller then 36x52: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/
Which does seem to limit the triple stroller options... the baby jogger the pp posted is another very good option. Good luck!

Baby Jogger City Select Double has a third person ramp that attaches right under the handle bars.

c7a713c1-bb98-40d4-b2aa-47d0404119c0.jpeg.w960.jpg

We have this stroller + glider. We have two kids but when we used it at WDW I had both seats on with the glider board because my oldest (3 at the time) liked to sit sometimes and stand sometimes. I love this stroller. A child can definitely use the glider while both seats are on the City Select. We’ve used both seats + glider on outings with friends.

Pros:
- Comfortable for the kids (mine love it)
- I love being able to change the seat configurations.
- Good storage.

Cons:

-When both seats and the glider are in use, it can be difficult for me to turn/maneuver well.

-This stroller is 3 pieces - 2 seats and the frame. To fold it for the bus, you need to take one of the seats off and hold it.

I would do a double with a gilder board, even my six year old could not keep up with all the walking. We've rented a double city mini gt each time we've gone to disney and I am sure there is a glider board compatible with it, but I'm not sure if the rental companies stock those, you might have to bring one. The city mini is super easy to fold for buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter