Trip Number 9 ~ It's the Most Wonderful Time of Year ~ Christmastime at the GF & Poly

I'm excited about your boys going to the beach for the first time. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

We're going to Daytona beach with my sister when they come to stay with us, and the last week before we come home we're gonna take a drive over to the gulf side. Are you going to Clearwater or a different one? I would love to go to Sanibel island too I heard its gorgeous.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yay for 2 months!!! I have 12 days and I'm not even packed yet!! EEK !!!!!
I plan on doing it all this weekend.

Well it's officially 2 months until Disney today!! :cool1: You must be at about 10 days!! :woohoo:

I hope you are starting to think about packing! :faint:

I'm excited about your boys going to the beach for the first time. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

We're going to Daytona beach with my sister when they come to stay with us, and the last week before we come home we're gonna take a drive over to the gulf side. Are you going to Clearwater or a different one? I would love to go to Sanibel island too I heard its gorgeous.

Me too! :yay:

We are going to Clearwater. I researched a lot and came to the conclusion that would be the best one for us. Hope I'm right! :wizard:

You're going to get to do and see so much when you are down there! :goodvibes

Well it's officially 2 months until Disney today!! :cool1: You must be at about 10 days!! :woohoo:

I hope you are starting to think about packing! :faint:

Me too! :yay:

We are going to Clearwater. I researched a lot and came to the conclusion that would be the best one for us. Hope I'm right! :wizard:

You're going to get to do and see so much when you are down there! :goodvibes

I called in sick today. :) I know I'm bad!! But I have so much to do with not enough time in between school ending and us leaving.
I am doing laundry and packing up the boys' clothes. I took the dog to the vet and ran some errands....its been a productive day.

DH is going to take a big bag with him on Sun. When he goes back for work. One less suitcase to take up space in the truck. :) he'll be back home on Wed. Then we leave bright and early Sat. Morning.

Yes single digit dance today!!!! :)

I called in sick today. :) I know I'm bad!! But I have so much to do with not enough time in between school ending and us leaving.
I am doing laundry and packing up the boys' clothes. I took the dog to the vet and ran some errands....its been a productive day.

DH is going to take a big bag with him on Sun. When he goes back for work. One less suitcase to take up space in the truck. :) he'll be back home on Wed. Then we leave bright and early Sat. Morning.

Yes single digit dance today!!!! :)

I don't blame you for calling off work today. Sounds like you got lots done. :thumbsup2 How much longer does your school go???

Sounds like you are getting all set for your big trip! :cool1:

I don't blame you for calling off work today. Sounds like you got lots done. :thumbsup2 How much longer does your school go???

Sounds like you are getting all set for your big trip! :cool1:

We get out of school on Wed. The 26th. Ugh!!! My boys do too :(
I am getting there. I washed all the boys' clothes today. The only dirty ones are the clothes they have on... I hope!!! Lol
Tomorrow I'll put them and a bunch of my clothes in the big suitcase.
The funny part about this trip is, even though we'll be there so long, I'm not stressing about forgetting anything. I guess it's because it's not just a week vacation.
I'm not even packing a whole lot of toiletries just some for the over night. I went to Target back in April so I'm pretty much all set :)

I see that you are going to be at Disney in August... me too!! Maybe we'll run into each other. We are staying at OKW. My partner and I are going to be there with our 20 month old granddaughter, Zoey, and Zoey's other set of grandparents, also known as our best friends! I'm planning on making a Lime Green Mickey Mouse and putting FlaNani on it, so if you see me, don't hesitate to say hi. I'll try to keep my eyes out for you too :cool2:

I see that you are going to be at Disney in August... me too!! Maybe we'll run into each other. We are staying at OKW. My partner and I are going to be there with our 20 month old granddaughter, Zoey, and Zoey's other set of grandparents, also known as our best friends! I'm planning on making a Lime Green Mickey Mouse and putting FlaNani on it, so if you see me, don't hesitate to say hi. I'll try to keep my eyes out for you too :cool2:

I will definitely say hi if I see you ~ you can do the same!! :goodvibes Have a great trip. Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter