trip insurance

ENJ0liE!

Earning My Ears
hey im new to this board and im not sure where im supposed to post this but all i saw was dis meets and trip reports...
but anyways im looking to go on a cruise with my husband before he deploys for our honeymoon.
im afraid that after we book it the army will push his deployment up and we wont be able to make it on the cruise.if this were to happen will it be covered by travel insurance?

You have to read the individual policies to see whether they will cover cancellation for military deployment.

Welcome to the life...if you rent/lease a home or apartment, you'll also have to be sure that they will allow a clause that the lease can be terminated for orders!

okay thank you do you know what a good insurance provider is other than disneys insurance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter