Tried to reserve a room at CONTEMPORARY for July 9-16 and it's SOLD OUT!!

GoingtoWDWagain

All because two people fell in love.....
Anyone else try to reserve a room at CR and no availabilty? Tried to get CR for July 9-16 and all rooms are sold out, reserved WL instead.

Your last 3 days are the first 3 days of a convention I'm attending (actullay playing ;) ). That might be part of it. I know there are always conventions going on there, but like the PP said, something might open up if you keep calling.:)

I am booked at The CR from 08/15-20 in a MK view...I booked last December and I originally had The Grand Floridian..because the MK view was booked back then for my dates..I kept trying and around 3 weeks after making my reservation I got the room I wanted at The CR..The CR has been sold out since last December...but hey you never know. :)

Keep calling, try to call at 7am. I was told that their system uploads at midnight so you have more of a chance by calling first thing in the morning.
Last weekend, I called numerous times and ALL resorts were sold out. Since then, I made a Boardwalk ressie, changed to CBR and am now at the Beach Club! People cancel all of the time, keep trying:)

Keep trying.This resort is popular because of its location and you can stay on the monorail here the cheapest( if you stay in the garden wing)Plus, conventioners use this resort alot.I know when I treid to originally book this resort, there was no rooms avail. and within a few weeks they had a lot of bookings available.

Also remember that the north wing is gone now. It's only the tower and the south wing. Less rooms to rent out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter