Triathlon Anyone?!

cmc08

Earning My Ears
Hi folks,

I was just looking to see if anybody on here is interested Triathlons or Duathlons?!

I'm currently training for my first in August which will be a sprint event & providing that goes good, I'd like to compete on a full Olympic distance event at the end of August! :-)

Feel free to share experiences or handy tips! :-)

Hi folks,

I was just looking to see if anybody on here is interested Triathlons or Duathlons?!

I'm currently training for my first in August which will be a sprint event & providing that goes good, I'd like to compete on a full Olympic distance event at the end of August! :-)

Feel free to share experiences or handy tips! :-)

Welcome and come on over to Events/Competition and join in...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3077728

With good training and determination you should have no problems. Plenty of helpful information on the net and any questions you can ask the accomplished triathletes here on the Disboards.

My first venture into athlons was a 72.3 Duathlon in March last year and that got me hooked. My first Sprint was in July last year one week after my 62nd birthday. Second sprint in September then the Gator 70.3 this past March 24th, Haines City 70.3 coming up May 19th and IMFL Nov. 2nd. Nothing else set right now but will be adding others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter