Traveling with a Lightsaber...after Savi's, what we do with lightsabers on a ride or airplane?

Does anyone know if you can take the blades from the lightsabers at Galaxy’s Edge as carry ons on a plane? My daughter got the Osaka lightsabers and now trying to figure out how to get them home.

Yes you can take them on as your carry on. But I would suggest having Disney mail it to you. This way it is protected incase it breaks.

Yes you can take them on as your carry on. But I would suggest having Disney mail it to you. This way it is protected incase it breaks.

We are staying at a non Disney resort. Plus she already opened them so she and her friends could take pictures at DHS closing.

We are staying at a non Disney resort. Plus she already opened them so she and her friends could take pictures at DHS closing.

You can have them shipped directly from Hollywood Studios in the gift shop in Galaxy's Edge, it was simple, and worth the $20 or so it cost.

Does anyone know if you can take the blades from the lightsabers at Galaxy’s Edge as carry ons on a plane? My daughter got the Osaka lightsabers and now trying to figure out how to get them home.
Your post was merged with an existing, current thread with a lot of great information in it.

We put the blade in the overhead on the plane with no issue. I would not chance it in your luggage. They used to deliver to your resort but no longer.

Does anyone know the shipping to Canada? Me and BF will be building in Dec, and if need be I know we can carry them on the plane, but kind of like the idea of ship and forget.

Im traveling from Houston to Orlando and will be bringing my lightsaber on as a carry on. I know that Orlando TSA is used to seeing these but I hope I don't have an issue at Houston TSA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter