Travelex Insurance Through Disney

hllb

DIS Veteran
OK, this is a weird situation. I booked a trip in July and added the insurance. I didn't realize that it wasn't refundable after 14 days (or I would've waited longer to add it). Today, with the special, my TA got me a different reservation at a different resort. She was able to transfer the insurance. However, I was able to get an even better deal through a different TA (haven't gotten insurance on that one yet). I still have both reservations right now. My original TA said if I canceled the trip, I wouldn't be refunded on the insurance. Could I use that policy on the other reservation then? Or, if I cancel the trip, is there a way to refund that insurance? Ultimately, I'll still be saving money if I eat the cost of that insurance, but I'd really prefer not to.

No, you cannot transfer the insurance between bookings made with 2 different travel agencies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter