travel time from Airport to POR on ME

germ539

Goofy is my favorite
If our flight is scheduled to come in at 4:55, roughly how long would it take to get to POR taking the ME, what time would we approximately be getting to to POR?

Trying to plan if we want to go to one of the parks that night when we get in from flying.:confused3

From the time you get to the DME area at the airport, probably 45 minutes to 1 hour. It depends on how many stops you make before getting to your resort. Typically there are no more than 2 stops before the final one.

Other variables are how long it takes you to get off the plane, bathroom stops, and how long it takes you to walk to the DME area.

Since you are at POR, if Bob Jackson is performing in the lounge, that's a great place to spend a couple of hours. His show is appropriate for all ages. His web site is yehaabob.com. His schedule is posted there. He tends to be at POR Wednesday through Saturday evening.

I agree, it could be an hour from flight arrival to POR arrival. I wouldn't plan on going to a Park. Just get checked in, settled in your room and go for a bite to eat, maybe a trip to Downtown Disney on the boat, to get yourselves in that Disney Mode. Go for Swim, then off to Bed so you are well rested to begin your Adventure :)

It generally takes about 90 minutes from stepping off the plane to arriving at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter