Travel party of 12

Disneyhenry

DisneyRosie
I booked a 1 bedroom on the Magic for a Merrytime Cruise, my sister and her family decided to join us, just today my youngest sister decided she will go as well.
I’m my room will be myself, DH, DS (10), my niece (10) and my mother, I was lucky and got room 8032! My sis will be in 8532 it will be her, DH, DS (12) DS (7). The 10 year old will be just shy of their 11 Birthdays.
My youngest sis will have her bestie and my oldest who is an adult, They are booking a concierge Family Suite.
Anything I should know about our groups size?
We want a cabana on Castaway should we get 2?

I booked a 1 bedroom on the Magic for a Merrytime Cruise, my sister and her family decided to join us, just today my youngest sister decided she will go as well.
I’m my room will be myself, DH, DS (10), my niece (10) and my mother, I was lucky and got room 8032! My sis will be in 8532 it will be her, DH, DS (12) DS (7). The 10 year old will be just shy of their 11 Birthdays.
My youngest sis will have her bestie and my oldest who is an adult, They are booking a concierge Family Suite.
Anything I should know about our groups size?
We want a cabana on Castaway should we get 2?

Just be sure to call and link all rooms and you should be seated together for dinner.
There is a large cabana now that should fit your group, have the concierge room holder see about getting that secured through shoreside services at 120 or 125 days before not sure which. Last time I read it was around $1,000ish for the day.

have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter