Travel Insurance for cruise

matilda

Earning My Ears
Happy Friday Everyone,

We are a family of 5 and just booked the 7 night Western Caribbean in June 2014. We used DVC points and paid cash for difference. Any suggestions on best alternative for purchasing travelers insurance?

Outside companies could only quote us on the cash portion we paid so I am assuming our best bet would be to purchase through DVC to safe guard our points.

We have cruised once before and did not purchase insurance but wanted more experienced points of view.

TIA and Happy weekend

Happy Friday Everyone,

We are a family of 5 and just booked the 7 night Western Caribbean in June 2014. We used DVC points and paid cash for difference. Any suggestions on best alternative for purchasing travelers insurance?

Outside companies could only quote us on the cash portion we paid so I am assuming our best bet would be to purchase through DVC to safe guard our points.

We have cruised once before and did not purchase insurance but wanted more experienced points of view.

TIA and Happy weekend

We use insuremytrip.com I would suggest calling them and giving them the requirements you are looking for since I find their site a little overwhelming.

Also, have you looked at getting the DVC insurance for that use year? I believe it is like $75. That might cover your points portion if an outside insurance company won't reimburse that portion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!