Travel from Scotland

Riamh

Earning My Ears
I am so confused. We're meant to be travelling to Disneyland Paris this September, and from what I understand a health pass with a QR code is required to enter places, which would be fine if we were in England and our vaccine certificates had a QR code but the Scottish ones do not? Does that mean even though we are fully vaccinated and can prove it with our certificates we will still need to test every few days?

I saw on one website information saying that people from Scotland could apply for a health pass, but when I followed the link it said that the application was only for French people vaccinated in other countries.

I'm getting stressed about this now!!! Has anyone from Scotland been to France recently and know what the story is?

I am so confused. We're meant to be travelling to Disneyland Paris this September, and from what I understand a health pass with a QR code is required to enter places, which would be fine if we were in England and our vaccine certificates had a QR code but the Scottish ones do not? Does that mean even though we are fully vaccinated and can prove it with our certificates we will still need to test every few days?

I saw on one website information saying that people from Scotland could apply for a health pass, but when I followed the link it said that the application was only for French people vaccinated in other countries.

I'm getting stressed about this now!!! Has anyone from Scotland been to France recently and know what the story is?

Have you found out anything else on this? We're booked to travel in December and I've purposely put my head in the sand over this given the constant changing situation.

Hello, This was worrying me too so I was watching this thread for info... as of yesterday (I think) we have a QR code on our Scottish certificates too. h**ps://vacs.nhs.scot/csp you can download or print from there . You can scan directly into the French Track and Trace app "AntiCovid". It Worked perfectly.

Have you found out anything else on this? We're booked to travel in December and I've purposely put my head in the sand over this given the constant changing situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter