Travel documents from Disney Travel ?

papopup

Mouseketeer
I just got our travel documents that includes our itinerary, luggage tags(not ME tags) etc. Looking down over the itinerary everything is correct except it states that " FEATURE * QUICK SERVIVE MEALS 2 PER PERSON, PER NIGHT "
* = This feature available at your hotel upon check-in
What does this mean ? We have MYW pkg & Dining and this quick service meals 2 / person / night has me ?? Any ideas ? Everything else on the itinerary is as it should be. Thanks for any help.

Quick service meal is your counter service meal.

Dining plan includes 1 sit down meal, 1 counter service meal, and 1 snack per person per nights stay.

Everyone but you gets a table service and a counter service, but they decided to just give you 2 counterservice meals because of your manners LAST time you were at Disney :rotfl2: .

Really, I checked my travel documents from DIsney and mine list out quick service, snack and table service separatly, 1 per person/day each meal. My documents have us listed as staying 6 nights instead of the 5 nights we are really staying. I will take my free night over your extra meals any day! Their computer system is whacky! Call CRO to make sure, but I bet they have it right in the CRO computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter