Travel cots

arieljasmine

<font color=magenta>Who says these things pass you
Thinking ahead for taking Eric to Florida, plus we are also taking him to Menorca for a few days to get him used to travelling - can anyone recommend a decent travel cot? Andy has been looking on the internet and found a lot of mixed reviews.

Thanks in advance.

Laur's xx

My parents got my one for my niece which is really good, it has music, lights & a rocking type motion. It can also be used as a normal standard travel cot. I'm not sure what make it is but I know they got it from Toys R Us. I'm away till Friday but I will try & find out before then:thumbsup2

We had a M & P travel cot weighed 10kg but did it's job and survived many a flight until ds was 2.5 yrs old and ready for a bed, we did buy a separate cot bed materess that we were advised to buy and felt that made the cot alot more comfortable for him.

Sorry cannot be much more help as ds is 4 now and i'm sure things have changed alot in that time.

Alex

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter