trattoria al forno

There aren't any breakfast reservations available for the beginning of December. Was wondering what was going on.

There are literally no reservations for breakfast available for the next 60 days, I checked when it opened yesterday and today and it didn't populate anything available for those new days in DEC either... I'm wondering if maybe they're planning on resuming the character breakfast and putting a pause on reservations until it's announced.

I have a reservation on December 2 for 7:30 a.m. I made it last Thursday. I looked on Friday evening, thinking I might modify it, and there were no reservations available - for any day between now and December 4. I'm not sure if they changed something on Friday or if they are all booked.

When attempting to snag a reservation for another day, I briefly saw a table on the main page with different breakfast options. One for normal, and one for character dining. The reservation process was also acting strangely. I think something is happening soon?

When attempting to snag a reservation for another day, I briefly saw a table on the main page with different breakfast options. One for normal, and one for character dining. The reservation process was also acting strangely. I think something is happening soon?
I see this message..

Character Dining is currently not available at this location.

And still the same breakfast menu. I'm looking on the website, not the App.

I doubt Trattoria Characters would be returning before Chef Mickeys which is slated for Dec 16.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter