Trattoria Al Forno

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by DisneyKim41, Nov 20, 2018.

1. DisneyKim41

DisneyKim41 Earning My Ears

How long should we allow for the Trattoria Al Forno breakfast? We have a reservation our last morning but our airport pick up is 1 hour and 35 minutes after our time. Can we make it and get back to the hotel?

2. ConnecticutNonna

ConnecticutNonna DIS Veteran

Eeeeeeee, I'm thinking that would be a no go. Are you able to get an earlier time?
    That's really tight, and also depends on your home resort.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. TheOneWithTheTriplets

TheOneWithTheTriplets Mouseketeer

Everything I've seen is you should leave yourself 90 minutes for a character meal, as there can be delays in getting seated, being served, meeting all of the characters, etc. So, with that assumption, you've left yourself zero travel time.

Where are you trying to get back to?

ConnecticutNonna likes this.
  5. Capang

Capang DIS Veteran

Unless you are BW or maybe BC/YC I'd say no. Even then, you are really cutting it close. I wouldn't risk it unless you are willing to uber/lyft back to the airport.

6. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

I would not keep this ADR. This is a recipe for a stress filled morning even if everything goes according to plan. YOur pick up time is 1 hour and 35 minutes ahead, however you need to be at the DME stop 15 minutes prior. In DME speak, pick up time means departure time. You only have an hour and 20 minutes to eat, return to the resort, gather your stuff, and get to the stop. I found out about the whole departure time the hard way.

7. AllThingsMickey4

AllThingsMickey4 DIS Veteran

We did this breakfast in May and the restaurant was extremely busy. We were sat close to 30 minutes after our ADR time and it took an hour for all of the characters to get to our table. The whole experience was close to 2 hours. I definitely wouldn’t risk it