Trattoria al Forno Chracter Breakfast already all booked up???

Do they ever hold any slots for walk-ins, or if the ADRs are full, you're out of luck? Just thinking I could head downstairs in the morning and put my name in.
You have a much better shot by looking for a reservation two days or the night before you want to eat there. People will cancel around that time to avoid the no-show fee.

I have been trying to book for our upcoming trip (May 24th start date) since ressies opened up and couldn't find anything. Yesterday I was able to find multiple time slots on multiple days during our trip... so if you were trying to find some for a late May trip, check now.

I was just able to book May 1 for 6 people ( there had been two available slots that day). I had looked daily for a while. They must have opened up some more reservations.

I was able to book on March 1st! Suddenly there were a couple of slots every day... not the best times, but we got it!! Ending our trip with the breakfast :)

I finally got my ADR for 9/1, but I had to call in -- while I could see availability on the app and on my desktop I kept getting the "Sorry for the paws"
message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter