Trattoria al Forno Chracter Breakfast already all booked up???

Thanks for letting me know. I called just now and they still couldn't find any times to book during that whole week. Is there a time of day that they might put the dates up, or is it just whenever the staff gets around to enabling the week?

Thanks for letting me know. I called just now and they still couldn't find any times to book during that whole week. Is there a time of day that they might put the dates up, or is it just whenever the staff gets around to enabling the week?
I think the first week could legitimately be booked up. The restaurant isn't very big.

We are staying at the BWV week of May19......I could nothing all that week for breakfast at Trattoria al Forno....up until the 26th that is...Why does it not say its a Character breakfast tho??????

We are staying at the BWV week of May19......I could nothing all that week for breakfast at Trattoria al Forno....up until the 26th that is...Why does it not say its a Character breakfast tho??????
All Trattoria al Forno breakfast reservations for April 2 and beyond are for the character meal.

I've been checking a few times a day on the website and nothing for the two weeks we are there in late April. Of course its right around Easter so there could be more people anyways -_- Feeling annoyed again since we just watched Tangled and I remembered its one of my favorite movies -_-

Flynn doesn't meet in the parks any more on a daily basis, does he?

Keep trying! I just checked during my lunch break and found an opening for April 22 at 10:30 AM. That is our checkout day so I booked it and we can sleep in a little. I was really thinking they had possibly held some spots back until tomorrow due due the mistake of writing reservations open March 1, but I guess not.

I just went on to see if there was a better time for our day - no .. but there is one available right now on May 1 for 2 people at 9:30 if anyone is looking for that day/time

Has anyone booked them for the first week April? I'm trying to get one ideally April 4th.
I have a reservation for April 4th. After attempts to book online, I called the day they opened reservations (last Thursday) and after a long wait was told that they pulled the reservations down to make some adjustments and to keep trying. I saw that they were back up (from folks on here) a few hours later and was able to book a 7:40 am for my party of 5. It still took a few attempts to receive the confirmation. I preferred April 2nd but figured that opening morning would be difficult and was.
I would check every day as people will cancel for any number of reasons. If you can, for sure look 48-24 hours before your desired day/time.

One the lessons I've recently learned through my "3 Hour Tour" Bon Voyage booking experience, is that the website is far less robust reservation system than the app. I've since heard that the app is designed (through the mystical-programming-arts) to update in real time. That means as times become available, they are immediately available to see and book. The website has a slight delay, therefore you will see times available on the app that are not on the website.

The moral of that lesson (for me) is that since I don't have and don't plan to have a smartphone-devicething, I will eventually become obsolete and go out in the orchard and rust along with the tin man. I'm a great planer, but alas I use "old" tools like websites and phones to *talk* *with* people. *cue sad violins* Ahhhh.... the tragedy!
:blush: :cutie:

Just wanted let you know that they just opened up a bunch of slots for the breakfast.

Who on here has something booked for the first week of April? I'm just trying to figure out if they're all fully booked or just un-released. Thanks!

I used the Touring plans reservation finder and got an alert for my requested dates in August, this afternoon. Made my reservations no problem! Yesterday, on the other hand, was frustrating. Good luck.

Congrats on making the reservation. I guess I was a sucker for listening to Disney about the dates for reservations for 4/2-4/4 :(

Do they ever hold any slots for walk-ins, or if the ADRs are full, you're out of luck? Just thinking I could head downstairs in the morning and put my name in.

Do they ever hold any slots for walk-ins, or if the ADRs are full, you're out of luck? Just thinking I could head downstairs in the morning and put my name in.

They don't hold slots for walk-ins. Your best bet is to keep checking for ADRs and hope for cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter