Trattoria Al forna

fynook12

Mouseketeer
Any reviews on trattoria Al forna? I’ve searched through the threads on here but so far cannot seem to find many reviews on this place!

We love it. Or maybe I should say have loved it given how much can change at restaurants from one trip to the next.

We last ate both dinner and breakfast there in 2021 for perspective.

We enjoyed the character breakfast for several years when it was going. We'd love for it to return.

Cozy atmosphere, sometimes variable service and food quality. On the whole, a reliable restaurant for us.

We had dinner there in December and it was fantastic. The chef from flying fish redid their menu when they reopened after the Covid closure.

DH and I had dinner there last August with low expectations. We were blown away with the excellent service and high food quality. DH liked his pizza at Trattoria better than Via Napoli, which used to be his all-time fav!
We didn't have our kids with us that trip and they still don't believe us!

I enjoy it! They always do seem to seat you well after your ADR (even if you check in early) so just plan on that. Also it seems to take a long time to order (waiters have too many tables I think) but the food itself comes very quickly. But solid food, more unique dishes/flavors, everything is very fresh. Definitely many steps above a place like Olive Garden. But casual enough that we always dine in park attire and never feel out of place. They do pack people in, so you may be pretty close to the table next to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter