Transportation to WDW

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Cabana Bay next week, we will be doing 1 day at Magic Kingdom, is there transportation from the hotel to WDW or we just need to drive and pay for parking?

uber mears or other for pay option. Better to just drive and pay the fee to have complete control over when you leave

Pretty sure Universal doesn't want to directly shuttle you to Disney, and vice versa ;)

If you have a car, drive & pay to park. Otherwise, Uber. Uber round trip will be more than parking fee.

Pretty sure Universal doesn't want to directly shuttle you to Disney, and vice versa ;)

If you have a car, drive & pay to park. Otherwise, Uber. Uber round trip will be more than parking fee.
Universal does offer transportation to and from Disney as part of packages, but it's very, very expensive.

Mears offers a shuttle... don't quote me on this, but I remember it being roughly $21/person, I think it operates at set times, and I'd bet it picks up at multiple area hotels. It would definitely not be my first choice. If you're going to MK, take Uber/Lyft - there is a special rideshare drop off area at the TTC that is less crowded with less waiting than coming from the parking lot at TTC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!