Transportation to MCO, Port Canaveral, and WDW Recommendations?

ZephyrJG

Earning My Ears
Hello! I haven't posted on the boards in quite some time, so I hope I am doing it right!

I am planning a trip this coming January/February (2023). We are a group of adults doing a cruise on the Wish followed by 4 days at WDW. I need some recommendations for transport from MCO to Port Canaveral, then from Port Canaveral to WDW, then from WDW back to MCO.

Normally, when my wife and I go down, we just Uber/Lyft everywhere. This time however, we will have an additional 3 people with us, all of whom are elderly, and 1 of them has very limited mobility (my grandma has a mobility scooter). Then we are being joined by an additional cal 2 people in Port Canaveral. Because of party size/limitations, ride share and busses are not a viable option for me.

I need a transportation service that can accommodate the following:
  • 5 people + their luggage + 1 collapsible mobility scooter (from MCO to Port Canaveral hotel)
  • 7 people + their luggage + 1 collapsible mobility scooter (from DCL Terminal to WDW resort)
  • 5 people + their luggage + 1 collapsible mobility scooter (from WDW to MCO)
Years ago this same group of people did a trip with the same itinerary and we hired a large van to transport us. it went great and everything was perfect, BUT... NOBODY can remember the name of the company we used. I looked into FL Tours because they have good reviews, but the website says that they cannot accommodate more than 6 people and 4 pieces of luggage.

I appreciate any help or recommendations that anyone can provide! Thanks! :)

Some of the Port Canaveral hotels have packages that include OW transportation from MCO to the Hotel. I have stayed at the Radisson Resort at the Port, they also have transportation for a small fee from the Hotel to the ship. I know they also have a shuttle back from the Port to MCO for a fee but not sure of they will also take you to WDW.

Try Cruise Control Transportation or Cocoa Beach Shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral, and they may be able to help with the trip after the cruise, I know they do roundtrip back to the airport, but not sure about going to a disney hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter