Transportation to/from Disney Property?

Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
I have a question I hope someone can help me with. My DH and I are planning on staying on Disney property the night before our cruise and the night after we return from our cruise. We will be driving down to the Disney area and not flying. Is there transportation from the Disney propety to Port Canaveral and back? Is it free or does it cost extra? Is there transportation at each Resort? I know I read where you can drive to the Port and parking is $10, but if I can save the drive and the $10 a day...that would be great!!

You could take the DCL buses, but that's around $25 per person per way. Way cheaper to drive and pay for parking.

Plus, the buses don't pick up at the resorts until 12:15 and later. You can enter the terminal around 10, we went on board around 11 or so. If you hope to make Palo or other ressies, you may be too late with riding the buses.

Parking at the terminal is $12 per day, paid upon arrival. DCL transportation is $30pp each way.

About an hour drive to terminal from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter