Transportation From the airport

BarbD

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me ideas and approx. cost of shuttles or other ways to get from LAX to Paradise Pier Hotel in December? We are debating about renting a car this trip. Its just hubby and myself and we only plan to do Disney for 4 days. Thanks so much. Barb

We used Super Shuttle. Not sure of the exact price since I bought it as part of our package. I believe it's around $15/pp each way. You can check its webiste at www.supershuttle.com

Renting at LAX is really a pain. All agencies are off-site. Virtually every car rental agency is represented within walking distance from DLR, so you can rent only when you need it.

We used National Emerald Aisle and it still took us about 20 minutes to exit the lot. The Airport Bus for DLR looked clean, efficient, and we saw them constantly on the airport drives.

We used Airport Bus and it was really easy. I think they charge $25 for adults round trip. They have a website that tells you the prices and where to catch the bus at the airport. It's
www.airportbus.com

Have a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter