Transportation from Renaissance Orlando at Sea World to SeaWorld and Aquatica

kaed77

Earning My Ears
Looking at the SeaWorld package at this hotel.

Has anyone stayed here without a rental car and had trouble getting back and forth to SeaWorld or Aquatica ? I have never tried the IRide trolley or Uber/Lyft for this purpose. Thanks !!

Have stayed here without a rental car. SeaWorld is literally across the street - the fastest access is to walk unless there are issues. Aquatica is also walkable but a longer hike to be sure (about a mile) - trolley is a good option - only two stops away - or uber/lyft if you really don't want to mess around. My family always gets a trolley pass when staying in this area - great to get back and forth to attractions and restaurants on International Drive.

Have stayed here without a rental car. SeaWorld is literally across the street - the fastest access is to walk unless there are issues. Aquatica is also walkable but a longer hike to be sure (about a mile) - trolley is a good option - only two stops away - or uber/lyft if you really don't want to mess around. My family always gets a trolley pass when staying in this area - great to get back and forth to attractions and restaurants on International Drive.
How close is the trolley stop to the entrance of Sea World and Aquatica ?

Thanks so much for your input !!

We stayed for the 4th and walking across was easy and fast. We also took the hotel shuttle over, one stop away and drops you at the front of the park. The hotel also gives you a VIP entrance pass if you ask at the Sea World desk, though we didn't find that we needed it. if you don't have a pass that provides a discount, that same card gives a 10% discount on food and merch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter