Transportation from LAX

eeudj

Mouseketeer
Hi ALL!!! I am a newbie to the Disneyland section of the forums, so have patience. My family has done several trips to WDW and I am pretty good at planning that but... it's been years since I have been to Disneyland SO EXCITED!!!!! Now that my husband and I are empty nesters, we are treating ourselves to a Mom and Dad only trip : ) There is a bit more to the planning now than I realized.. MAXPASS??? OK so baby steps,, we fly into LAX check.. hotel check.. now what do you experts recommended as far as transportation. We will be staying off Katela about 15 minute walk from Disney. Any preferred shuttles? Lyft? Uber? TIA as I am sure you will hear from me A LOT MORE

Can you fly into SNA or LGB? Much closer and so much less hassle (smaller airports) and cheaper shuttle options or taxis.

No we purchased our tickets already... great price .. but now I am thinking maybe made up for it in transporation

Karmel are also worth considering too - a bit more upmarket than SuperShuttle and not as many stops either.

I priced out Disneyland Resort Express and it was cheaper than Super Shuttle from LAX to DLR. I think it was $48 per person, round trip, kids 11 and under ride free (1 child per paying adult). Total price was $96 for three of us whereas Super Shuttle was $118

Timing is the issue with the Express. Once an hour for limited total hours is a pain. Miss one and LAX is *not* a comfortable place to wait for the next hour.

Last edited:
We just used Lansky for our trip this week. They were excellent and I would definitely recommend them. I'm glad they were recommended on this site by others, and I'm happy to recommend them myself now.

Uber is my go to. Cheap and convenient.

Do not overlook pricing out a rental car from LAX...I had a trip where renting a car was a wash cost wise to Uber round trip.

We like to use Lansky when we are in the LA area. We’ve rented a car before and it seemed like it took forever. However, with Lansky it always seems we are at our location well before we should.

If you want to consider another car service, we used Elite Black Car Service. Simply perfect. Very high end at competitive price and super-pro driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!