Transportation from DLP to Vincennes

Kristi1357

DIS Veteran
We are trying to figure out a shuttle/taxi to take us from Sequoia Lodge to our timeshare in Vincennes. I'd rather not deal with trains (and not knowing our way around) with all our luggage if possible.

Would it be possible to call for a taxi when we are ready to leave? Or another service? It's about 35km.

I've already booked EZ Shuttle from the airport to DLP. I'd rather use something that we can play by ear depending on how long we want to stay in DLP the day that we leave (hope that makes sense).

I was going to suggest something like EZ shuttle then noticed you wanted to play it by ear and not be tied to a time.
In that case your best option is to ask reception at S Lodge to phone for a taxi for you when you are ready to leave. Im assuming you will leave your luggage here on departure day so would be returning to the hotel anyhow.
Calling a taxi rather than pre booking will probably be more expensive though but will give you the flexibility.

Am I right that Vincenne is on the outskirts of Paris? If so Id choose your departure time carefully as to avoid rush hour traffic around Paris otherwise the journey will cost a lot more as you will possibly be on a meter rather than a set price.
Also it may be cash only payment rather than being able to pay by card

According to taxifarefinder.com, depending on traffic between 40 and 80 euro.

I know what you said about trains, but keep in mind, that it is on the RER route and all trains from DLP stop at Vincennes station.

Thanks so much for your advice. We may re-think the train. My in-laws will be spending the day with us at DLP the day prior. Maybe we will send most of our luggage with them the night before and keep a small bag with our overnight essentials. I'm glad to know a taxi is possible also if we want to stay flexible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter