Transportation from Bill Frederick to Universal

R2D2

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind
Hey guys,

My wife and I are returning to Universal for the first time with a kid after years at Disney. We are staying at Bill Frederick Park in our RV and won’t have a car. Any tips on transportation? We have the premier pass, so we can park the RV at Universal for free. I am not opposed to paying some for transportation over if it is convenient enough and not too expensive. If there was a short way to walk, we would do that, but that seems to be too far. Any pointers for how people get over there or would it just be better to drive the RV?

If the suggestion is a taxi or Uber or something like that, is it convenient for them to get to a spot in the park to pick us up and drop us off?

All Ubers pickup/drop off at the Jurassic Park garage. Taxis drop off near where buses drop off. It’s right below the security point to get into Citywalk. There are no in park pickup or drop off spots for any form of transportation. An Uber is $10-15 from Bill Frederick RV park one way. I would Uber from the RV park.

All Ubers pickup/drop off at the Jurassic Park garage. Taxis drop off near where buses drop off. It’s right below the security point to get into Citywalk. There are no in park pickup or drop off spots for any form of transportation. An Uber is $10-15 from Bill Frederick RV park one way. I would Uber from the RV park.

Thanks a ton!

Whenever we use Uber/Lyft, we always get picked up at Hard Rock Hotel when heading back. IMO, its easier to locate your Uber there especially if its near park closing. The walk is about the same, if not slightly shorter if you're coming from Universal. We've been dropped off by Uber at HRH before as well, which is also nice because the security line tends to be shorter. We did this back in October and it wasn't an issue, even though we were not guests of the resort.

If you prefer not to use ride share, many of us here highly recommend Tony Hinds. Him and his drivers use private 12 passenger vans and will pick you up and drop you off wherever you like. You'll also have easier phone contact with them, if necessary. His pricing is more on par with a taxi, so a little more expensive, and you would have to pre-schedule pick up times with him which is not as convenient as on-demand ride share is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter