Transportation from Airport to Disney Springs Area non-Disney hotels?

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

How do you travel to and from Orlando Airport? We have done it with a cab but it cost us 50-60$ USD each way. Is there any cheaper way (outside of the Lynx bus... love the price, don’t like all the transfers and the two hours needed to get from point A to point B) to get to a Disney Spring Area hotel? Shared shuttles?

Any advice or recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi!

How do you travel to and from Orlando Airport? We have done it with a cab but it cost us 50-60$ USD each way. Is there any cheaper way (outside of the Lynx bus... love the price, don’t like all the transfers and the two hours needed to get from point A to point B) to get to a Disney Spring Area hotel? Shared shuttles?

Any advice or recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

LYNX Bus.
$2 one way ticket w/ transfer.
$4.50 all day pass
$16 for a one week pass

If you are going to Universal or IDrive you can take the 42 from the Airport with zero transfers.
this takes maybe an hour.

For Disney you take the 111 express from the airport to the front of Sea World.
Then transfer to the 50 to LBV/Disney Spring/WDW TC.
That takes a little longer depending on how long you have to wait at Sea World for the transfer.

LYNX Bus.
$2 one way ticket w/ transfer.
$4.50 all day pass
$16 for a one week pass

If you are going to Universal or IDrive you can take the 42 from the Airport with zero transfers.
this takes maybe an hour.

For Disney you take the 111 express from the airport to the front of Sea World.
Then transfer to the 50 to LBV/Disney Spring/WDW TC.
That takes a little longer depending on how long you have to wait at Sea World for the transfer.

Yes, this is what I was talking about in my original post. The Lynx bus is taking forever to get to the Disney Springs area (on top of transfers) which is why I want to avoid it.

Yes, this is what I was talking about in my original post. The Lynx bus is taking forever to get to the Disney Springs area (on top of transfers) which is why I want to avoid it.
You could take the LYNX 111 express to Sea World (which is pretty fast since it's an express) and then just uber from there to Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter