Transportation for a group of 12

ryanmilla

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever gotten transportation set up for a group of 12? My family and I are bringing two other families and I am trying to figure out our transportation options. I know there is the ME now, but I want to see what options I have with vans and all. We will be 6 adults, 3 - 4yr olds, and 3 - just under 2 yr olds. (I know, with a group like that transportation is going to be the least of my worries. :earseek: )

Do any of the limo companies (Tiffany, Murray Hill, etc...) have vans that will hold 12 people?

Thanks!

hi,

I am researching car rentals because we will have 8 people and the regular mini-van seats 7. I have seen rentals for 15 passenger vans, but they are expensive!

I believe the largest vans Tiffany has seat 10. I few years ago we went with a group of 14. We used Tiffany. We reserved 1 - van and 1 - towncar. It worked out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter